A B O U T
My roots as a Fine Artist have grounded my exploration into Fashion; where the world around me is a place to look for my inspiration and my subject. The deeper I look, the more I discover, and the closer I become to the concepts which drive me. The projects I chose to undertake are those which inspire me, and therefore, everything which I pursue is a pursuit of passion.
Fashion is my artistic medium of choice to create evocative items which challenge and confront issues which are sometimes easier to ignore: Looking to the Future of our very species, and our dying planet, are often at the core of these values. Every piece I create, from the initial moment of conception, to the final evocation, should make a statement which transgresses any of the frivolity or normalcy of Fashion. The outcomes are more than purely visual- they have a power of their own, and my intent lies in realising this so every observer bear witness to it, and is left with their own contemplation of the garments.
I look for projects which are bold, for other creatives who wish to push boundaries, and to venture forward into the power of dark and intoxicating creativity.
- Graduated Norwich University of the Arts with 1st Class Honours
Ba (Hons) Fashion
- Showcased Final Collection, Infectious Evolution, at the Norwich University of the Arts Catwalk at the Graduate Fashion Week 2019, London
- Selected for Graduate Fashion Week 2019 Catwalk Show by Hilary Alexander OBE and Betty Jackson, along with tutors Ike Rust and Laura Old
- Photoshoot, Distorted Fashion, shot by Emily Grace Morgan, published Online by Vogue Italia:
- Execution of Photoshoot for my Final Collection, Infectious Evolution, shot by Tom Hughes
- Photoshoot, Rewrite, by Art Director, Gabriella Molinari, modelled by Myself, published in Storehouse Magazine
- Wardrobe Assistant and Assistant Costume Manufacturer on Graduate Film,
- Collaborated with, and Modelled for Art Director, Gabriella Molinari, in a series of Photoshoots exploring Identity
- Attended Interview and Trial Day at Iris van Herpen, Amsterdam
- Modelled for Masters Photoshoot of Designer, Annabel Gaelle, on her Shibari-Inspired Collection, Shot by Kev Foster
- Showcasing Finalist in Norfolk rPET Fashion Design Challenge
- Photography from Underwater Photoshoot published in Beautiful Bizarre Magazine, Issue 21
- Execution of Underwater Photoshoot, shot by Rekha Garton, of Concept Garment from Replac3
- Assisted backstage at Norwich University of the Arts Catwalk Show at Graduate Fashion Week, London
- Aided Final Year Student for 6 Months with their collection, whom was selected to showcase at Graduate Fashion Week 2017
- Began my Journey at Norwich University of the Arts
- Graduated South Wilts Grammar School with an A* in History of Art, A* in Art & Design, and an A in English Language at A-Level, and an A in Psychology at AS Level